Be a part of ZDWired by contributing and sharing your thoughts and lots of information you are interesting in & influenced by with the community searching for what they like the most and ZDWired lets you spread your words to the savvy people across the globe. ZDWired is an online magazine covering topics of various interests dedicated to the savvy people around the globe.
If your are new to content writing then its time to show off the skills and dedication you have in your words, and if you are an experienced contributor/author then its time to plus your contribution & expend boundaries with more of the knowledge, skills & dedication you have.
Content guidelines and measures which make articles well & useful for readers.
- One of the most noticeable thing in article is uniqueness. So, please be genuine with your content & you must own all rights of text, & article is no published elsewhere.
- Keep article reader’s friendly by writing the article from reader’s point of view.
- Keep balance in brief & descriptive by keeping the the article in around 600 words.
- Please add the sources of content (info, images or any media) or idea where possible.
- Article reside in the categories of technology, science, travel, lifestyle, living wonders, health, adventure & everything that lies in these fields will be the best.
- Please add a bit about yourself in brief (what you like & skills you have) with your social profiles or web page that belongs to you at the end of article for author bio.
- Please include only links in the articles which add more value to the article and relevant to the content. We may remove links that sounds unnatural to post content.
- Submit your article here (without registration) or send in MS Word document with images attached separately at email@example.com.
- We’ll brief each article before publishing & may make some content arrangement changes before publishing.
- Your article will be published within 24 hours after submitting, and you will be notified by the email.
- If for any reasons article will be rejected, then you will be informed by the email so that you can improve the article and submit again.
- Remember your article is yours and will be yours no matter where you post. All credit goes to you in ‘author bio’ under the article.
If you have further query then use the CONTACT form.