The loss of mobile devices are more common than it seems, because many times it is left somewhere in the house or work, but due to distractions from everyday life the location where the cell phone was left is forgotten.
In that case, the first thing people do is call so that in this way it sounds and then be able to locate it. However, on certain occasions the phone can be turned off, being a big problem for the person who lost it.
- What’s the point of that cylinder in your laptop charger? Its use will surprise you
- 25 Accessories You Need for Your Cell Phone Right Now
However, there is a way to locate the device when it is turned off, and that is through the last location. In order to do so you must download a free application in the Play Store.
It is worth mentioning that Google has an application called Google find my device, but it only works when the cell phone is turned on. However, you can download the app ‘Where’s My Droid’, which works after registering to create an account on your phone.
In this way, with an account and a password you can access the last location of the cell phone and can be downloaded and used with the following steps:
Download the App and Setup:
- Open Play Store.
- Type ‘Where’s My Droid’ and then click download.
- Enter the data and give a name to the phone.
- Finally, select the ‘passive location’ option.
Find Location of Your Device:
- Enter the ‘Where’s My Droid’ website.
- Log in with the registered data.
- Once you enter the account you will be able to see the last location of the phone.
Now, you know your phone’s last location from where you can track and find it.
- How to Use your Phone from your PC to Save Battery Life and see your Apps on the Big Screen?
- Is it Possible that Someone else can Unlock Your Phone using a Photo of You?
- Four Mobile Tools that When Not Used can Quickly Drain the Smartphone Battery