One of the most common applications in a smartphone is Gallery which over time become the tool that allows to interact with photos and media files in many different ways.
However, in the face of the unbridled or hectic lifestyle of todays’, they can lead to mistakes that in the future bring problems, such as deleting photos or files by mistake from mobile devices. However, recovering those files is possible from an Android operating system.
In that order of ideas, there are different methods to recover the photos, regardless of whether the photos have been deleted by a cell phone error or deleted by accident with the following steps:
- Open the gallery app on your phone.
- Click on the menu at the bottom right of the screen.
- Access the ‘Trash’ option.
- There you can see the deleted photos and tap on the ones you want to recover.
- Finally, click on the ‘Restore’ function and wait for the process to finish.
- Download and install UltData.
- Launch the program and choose the option ‘Recover Lost Data’.
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Turn on the “Use USB to transfer files” option.
- Then, go to the ‘Settings’ search for ‘Number of’ and choose the serial number.
- Some time later, click on ‘OK’.
- Choose the files or photos that you want to recover.
- Finally, the user will be able to view the selected files and subsequently recover them.
This app also recovers data from WhatsApp, Google Drive or other data from Android OS.
- How to Use your Phone from your PC to Save Battery Life and see your Apps on the Big Screen?
- How to stop Android and Windows syncing?
- How to Find and Secure Your Android Devices